Friday, March 21, 2008

Surprise!!



I know, I know ... it's been WAY too long since I posted. Let's just say it's been a mean winter. And that I'm glad spring is poking its head out of the ground! Here are catch-up pictures of the kids - Callie Anne is 7 months old now ... and still lazy. Yep that's right. She rolls over when she feels like it, which isn't often, and that's about it. But she is happy happy happy and oh so cute!! Reminds me so much of Lexi as a baby.



And good 'ole Mason, cheezin' for the camera as usual ... he went from virtually no understandable speech to talking a clear blue streak virtually overnight and the boy can say some really funny stuff! He's just funny in general ... makes us laugh a lot.



And Lexi, definitely posing, but pretty cutely (is that a word?). Her wings are spreading so much - it's amazing to see her growing up right before our very eyes. She's fascinated with reading and writing - wanting to learn what things say and how to spell words - it's so fun to watch her mind expand.

Greg and I are doing well - he just had knee surgery last week (4th time - yikes). But he has been nearly pain free almost the whole time, and is actually back to work already, which is really a miracle.

Enjoy your spring beginnings - whatever that looks like in your neck of the woods!

3 comments:

Kari F. said...

Thank you for blogging Angie. I look at your blog so often, waiting. Its almost pathetic, but truly our only view into how fast those kids are growing. You guys, Callie is just gorgeous. Mason is so big and not baby cute but young man handsome. And Lexi, well, she's Lexi. Smart and gorgeous, watch out J. Love to you all and Angie I'm glad your back to posting. The winter has been just a tad too long.

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! Those three are too cute. Callie just takes you in with those eyes. And yes, Mason looks like the cut-up that he is. Tell Lexi she is beautiful, that was a really sweet picture of her Angie. Glad spring is finally poking through, that COLD was really getting to me and we'd had the same snow hills for over 2 months. A Happy and Blessed Easter to you all!! Much love and many prayers, Sheila

Anonymous said...

Oh what beautiful children God made through J and Christa.I must say that each of my great grandchildren are beautiful. What a gift. All my grandchildren are beautiful too. Come to think of it, my children are beautiful and each and everyone are wonderful loving adults and parents!! In fact, all my children are grandparents!!!! What fun!! Oh how great is the grace of God!
Love to all,
GG