Thursday, May 08, 2008

A few parting "shots" ...

Well, my camera started acting goofy so I didn't get any pictures of Mason Tuesday night. :( I will say that I think I've figured out that the big guy makes on average one serious mess or has a major disaster in his life at least once every 10 minutes or so! I ran out of kitchen towels cleaning up the cat's bowl of water that he knocked over ... and knocked over ... you get the picture. Of course, you're also wondering why I didn't just pick it up the first time so that wouldn't happen again ...

Anyway, I thought I'd post some random pictures from the last few months - Easter and Lexi's birthday I think - that are my favorites.


Mason showing his love of shoes - and four legged creatures?


Fun picture of Christa ... happy girls.


And finally, the epitome of Lexi - I'm pretty sure she's holding one of those party horn things that uncurls and makes noise when you blow into the plastic mouthpiece ... very creative use of it, I thought!

We're headed out to see B.J. graduate - if my camera cooperates I'll bring pictures back for you.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Thanks for the darling pictures. Have a swell time, like you need to be told.Love to all, Sheila