Friday, March 06, 2009

A Truck Wash ... and Collateral Damage

Mason came over for Truck Washing 101 - a lesson from Papa. Surprisingly neither of them got soaked! He absolutely LOVES Papa's truck ... he was so excited to help wash it he was literally dancing!





Later he was playing on the deck, and his daddy stopped over. I was inside, but heard J belly-laughing so I poked my head out and asked what happened. Well, Mason broke the rain gauge. When J asked him how it happened he said, "I DUNNO! My hands are JUST SO STRONG!"




A little later he was getting the placemats out of the deacons bench for dinner (one of his favorite "nini and papa" things, choosing everyone's placemats for the meal). He had to move a flower arrangement and a picture to get to them ...




... I heard a crunch, and a "I fink I bwoke somefing." Hmmm. He's worth it, though, totally, I promise!


3 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun day for Mason! It must be a burden for him to have to deal with such strength. What a kid, and what lucky grandparents!

Kari F. said...

Gotta love boys. they are unique, for sure.

Sheila said...

What a blast! I love watching kids doing chores that require water. But I can't believe everyone stayed dry. My favorite thing to do was to ask to use the hose for just a sec and then squirt them. Their look of shock was worth what followed. They soaked me. Love you all, Sheila