Saturday, June 16, 2007

Mighty Mason

What a wonderful week we've had with this funny boy! He has kept me hopping, for sure - I fell asleep at 6:00 last night and slept until after 6:00 this morning! We've been to the pool every day, worked on potty training and speech therapy ... often at the same time, and played, and played, and played:

Wednesday we went to Brenda's and he played with the boys - hopefully this fun with the sockem-boppers won't result in a new hitting stage ...
Brenda and Mason, reunited ...
These are his two favorite trains. He had one in each hand almost every minute he was awake, but every now and again I would find them someplace unexpected.

ALL his trains!! He played with them almost exclusively all week long.
One of the few times he was corraled ... and of course he did it to himself!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am so happy that you and Mason came over to play. The boys are still talking about the fun that they had. I sure missed that little boy and I can't wait to get caught up with Lexi. :) I love ya sista!!!!