Monday, June 11, 2007

Sweet family ...



The whole fam on the couch - how cute! Even Tink makes an appearance on what's left of Christa's lap, and of course Blankie is present as well.

We have Mason the destructo-baby this week while the rest of them are at the lake - we are having a blast with him! He is so funny and has such a twisted sense of humor ... I think I've had more "belly laughs" because of the stuff he's done in the last three days than I have in the last year! He definitely makes me happy.

Something else that happened last week makes me very very happy ... you know who you are ... reconciliation with a loved one is just the most precious blessing and I am so thankful! God is good!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

The Lord is forever faithful. We don't always understand why things happen they way they do, but he always makes the coming back precious and wonderful. I am so happy that we are reunited. I'm going to take the risk of sounding geeky, but I've really missed you today. :)

Wudge!!!!!!!!
"You know who you are"