Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Halloween fun ... and the aftermath

Here they are in all their Halloween splendor - Mason in a puffed up pre-muscled Spiderman suit, and Lexi as the good witch in the wizard of oz, aka the little mermaid because that's what she insisted she was. :) Mommy even gave her a little makeup to make her more beautiful.


And a close-up of the spiderman suit ... apparently after every house he yelled "thank you - WUDGE!" Which many of you know was Lexi-speak for "I love you" before she could speak very well, and it has stuck in our whole family. Doubt too many of the neighbors caught on but it was still very sweet.


And Callie Anne showing how interested she was in the whole shebang ...


AND, last but not least, Lexi trying a repeat of the makeup Mommy did the night before. Not bad, really!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Finally! Your daughter is busy, I get that. I just wanted to see the kids in their Halloween get-up. It is the day of great posts!! happy day.

Angie Clayton said...

OK you have to cut me a little slack - I was in the hospital from Friday until yesterday and sick the whole week before that ... now don't you feel bad? :)

Emily said...

OK, OK, I know you all have lives outside the blog world. Goodness, I hope you are doing better. Thanks for the pictures. Say hi to the gang there.

Anonymous said...

Geez - would you stop guilt tripping my in-laws??

Angie Clayton said...

Yes I'm tons better - had vertigo and all the accompanying symptoms (yuck) really bad - finally got it under control yesterday so I feel like a new human bean today. :) And Christa - I can't seem to guilt trip you very well any more so I have to try it on SOMEONE!

Emily said...

I am a sucker for a good guilt-trip. Hi Christa!

Maybe we'll see you all poolside this summer.

Kari F. said...

Hooray for your blog ANGIE!(guilt trip meant for your daughter)Ummm...didn't J wear that costume a few years back? I swear I remember that.