Friday, November 09, 2007

New kitty - again

Our last kitty abandoned us - she took off out the door one day a few months ago and never came back. It's taken me awhile to relent and get another one, but I'm so glad we did!


Greg got the job of naming her, which he hadn't done before yesterday. I called the vet to get an appointment for her shots, and they asked her name, and of course I had to say "Hopefully I'll know when I bring her in on Monday."

I was over seeing the kiddos yesterday and told Lexi we got a new kitty. She immediately asked her name, and I said Papa hadn't decided you. First she said she thought we should name her Callie Anne, but then we decided together (ha) that it might get confusing. Suddenly she said, "I know! We can name her Billie Bob!" Cracked me up so much I had her call Papa and tell him, and guess what, the (girl) kitty's name is now Billie Bob. Hopefully the "ie" on the end of Billie will help? Should I put two b's on the end of Bob? Such a dilemma.

Lex is suddenly interested in learning how to write her letters, so she made had me tell her how to spell the kitty's name so I could bring it home and show it to her. Naturally the kitty was thrilled, so thrilled she climbed right up my leg and bit my arm just for fun. :)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Tell Lexi her letters are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the fun news. Love to all, Sheila