Friday, January 11, 2008

Back in the saddle ...

Wow it's been way too long since I've updated! I totally missed Christmas ... but don't worry, my pictures weren't all that good anyway. :(

Here's Callie eating her first meal - she did great! She chowed down from the first spoonful. (Love Christa's stuck-out tongue.)



Mason being ... well, Mason. Love this child! He makes me laugh so much.



And Lexi Lou - she yelled at me "Nini I made an O" - when I went around the corner this is what I found. She definitely did fill in a few blanks for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the diversity of pictures. Is Callie beautiful or what? I continue to find the fact that we all stick out our tongues while feeding a baby amusing. And what can you say about Mason but that he reall is a laugh a minute, and most times he's not even trying. Now Lexi is a girl after my own heart, books and the bathroom just go together when a girl needs a little alone time. Love to all and Angie thanks again for the pictues!!! Sheila