Monday, January 14, 2008

This 'n That

This poor rabbit got the bad end of the deal I think - Mason in his "bull in a china closet" mode definitely stuffed him in there upside down.



Our beloved son, in all his glory, as he appeared coming off the plane Christmas day. At least he got a haircut, right? He said no one even looked twice at him in San Diego ... although I bet some of the folks on the plane kept their distance from his goofy self! The sweater even had shoulder pads ... priceless!



Recently Lexi was in the shower with me and remarked that I had "lots of ankles." I wasn't particularly bloated so I couldn't figure out what she meant. I asked her, and she started pointing at my legs ... "there's one, and there's one, and there's one" - she meant "freckles" not ankles!! So later that day in the car she yelled, "Nini, Papa, look at my freckle!"



Hee hee ... of course it had to be on her middle finger.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think my sister Molly had that sweater in the late `80's. She just may still be able to dig it out of some box somewhere. I guess your son was really prepared for the cold. Cute blog!