Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Callie Anne! Happy Birthday!

I CANNOT believe this precious little girl is a year old already!! She has the sweetest funniest little personality - she definitely has a strong little will too (how could she not?) but she is such a laid back baby most of the time. She functions as a toy for Lexi and Mason regularly! Lexi was trying to jam some big pink socks on her at her birthday party and was seriously manhandling her - I think I would have been bawling! - but she just took it in stride.

Here's some pictures from the party.





This last one totally cracks me up - in the middle of opening presents, Mason squatted down, picked up the green bow, turned around and stuck it on his butt, and then just kept going with the flow!

1 comment:

Kari F. said...

I cannot believe she's one either! She's changed a ton. Granted I saw her in person at Christmas. She keeps changing. That's one of the things I love about babies. Just when you think you've got them pegged, BOOM, they change on you. Can't wait to see you this weekend little girl. Thanks for the blog Angie.