Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Patience

Wow. Be careful what you pray for right? Yesterday I was annoyed at standing in line on several errands ... and when I got home I realized just how impatient I was (still, again). Today I am typing this with one hand because I am in cast again from shoulder to & including my hand, palm up! It is completely useless ... so patience needed! The fractures are not healing correctly and I had gone backwards in physical therapy with significantly more pain, so went to the doctor today. It's blue this time - Mason's favorite color - I figured it was only fair. :)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm so sorry you're in this position again. I am lifting you up to the mighty physician. I pray he'll give you comfort, peace and healing.
Wudge

Anonymous said...

I happy and sad for you. Happy because you are on your way to recovery, and sad you are in a cast again.. Let me know if you need a hand.. LOL

Dr. Chau-Glendinning said...

...i started praying about patience today!

:)