Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Message



The first message is that Greg and Amy turned a combined 90 years old about a week ago! Greg is now 50 and Amy is now 40. We celebrated with family last night, and good fun was had by all.

The second "message" is the announcement on our answering machine. Who cares, you may ask? Well, it's the prelude to the postlude (that's not right! What is the word I want?), so bear with me and listen to it.



And the REAL message, left on same answering machine by Lexi (with Mason jabbering in the background):



It's a little hard to understand - Lexi first says "That's not Nini's voice!" ... then "Can I talk to Nini, Papa?" and finally, "I called Nini!"

Obviously the continuing saga of teaching Lexi my phone number ... and obviously she doesn't understand the concept of the answering machine yet! And obviously Mommy cut her off at the end! If anyone can figure out what Mason is saying you'll win a prize. Don't know what yet, because I don't expect anyone can do it, but if you do I'll figure out something!

Love those kiddos.


No comments: