Sunday, August 13, 2006

Where to start??

Well, I'm finally feeling a bit better - it's been awhile since a virus has taken me down that hard!

News from the fam - Mason is officially walking, and Lexi is potty training! She is doing great - only a couple of accidents so far, and yesterday she went on the potty six times! She always says, "Mommy, I put somepin' in there!" whenever she goes. A few pictures ... gotta love that little butt. I know, I'm risking getting myself shut down again, but I can't resist.





And here's one of Mason ... surprise ... wearing a hat! Dimples everywhere!!



In other news, Greg is in the second week of a three-month basement finishing project - so far so good! It's great to have the next three months or so mapped out already.

We're getting excited about going to see B.J. over Labor Day weekend - he just took over the volunteer department on top of his other duties. It's temporary, while they're trying to get someone hired for the position, but he says he's catching on and enjoying it for the most part.

Finally, it seems we'll be moving soon. Long story, we've loved it here, but it's time to go. We're looking for another rental in the west Olathe area, and are also looking into a house in foreclosure in our old neighborhood - which would be right across the street from my folks and just a couple of blocks from Christa and family.

Time for a nap ... coming soon: poop week revisited, and the 40th birthday roast!

No comments: