Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Christa!


24 years ago today ... well, that's a story for a personal conversation, not a blog. Let's just say Christa's entry into the world was every bit as exciting as the ensuing 24 years with her have been! I love you Sis - can't imagine my life without you in it, a block away, calling me multiple times a day, sharing your kids with me, cooking with me, sleeping on my couch, shopping on Fridays, walking at the Mall ... and so on and so on.

We had a fun day - went to Blackbob park and let the kids play and had a picnic with Shannon and the girls and GG. Does anyone know exactly where that little kid-warm day-playing outside- funky smell comes from?? Every kid I've ever known smells exactly the same after playing outside. Anyway, fun stuff.



And for those of you who are wondering, here she is last week, at 16 weeks pregnant ... she gets her money's worth out of her maternity clothes, that's for sure! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Mom and daughter had a great time on her B-day, thanks again for sharing the pics. Isnt't she cute with her little belly? Sheila

Kari F. said...

I love you guys for always posting, and sharing your lives with us. Isn't the worldwide web awesome. Anyway of course Happy Birthday to the runt, Christa. I still can't believe your only 24! Your a great sister. A great wife and mother to my niece and nephew and ?. Hope to see you soon. Love, Kari

Kari F. said...

P.S. Your putting me to shame in the cute belly department, You and Gina both are pooch-arific.

Anonymous said...

I completely enjoyed myself to no end with everyone yesterday. Thank you Angie for inviting me to come along. I loved being with you all and I happen to think that my Great Grandchildren are each one extra special. But then, so are my grandchildren and children. It was fun seeing them play and have fun together. Christa, you look adorable and very happy in that picture. I give praise to our God!