Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Good medicine



I had a free hour today (a RARE thing these last couple of weeks!) and ran over to spend it with the at-home Kuchtas. Nothing better than having babies loving on you and your daughter to talk to when the rest of my world is unusually unsettled right now. Nothing going on in my own personal life that is unsettling, but I'm having the opportunity (privilege really) to walk through some tough seasons with some dear friends.

That's why you have been seeing more pictures and videos than commentary from me - those are better anyway - but my "mastery" of the English language seems to have deserted me for the time being and I'm not feeling inspired to write much!!

Thankfully, I was given some GREAT material by the little ones this morning - hopefully these two videos that will make you laugh like they make me laugh!

Mason obviously has a shoe fetish at the moment ... Christa's in the background, stirring up a six-family batch of something gooey and cheesy and hard to stir - you'll understand why you need to know that when you hear her talking in the background, and my response, forever the MOM!! It just pops out when you're not expecting it, even after your kids are grown.



And Lexi ... well, she's just Lexi, making her usual fashion statement. At least she didn't have her watermelon boots on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the movies this morn. Thank You. So glad to know that other mothers out there have their parent voices coming out of the closet from time to time. And now the real Christa comes to light. A frustated cook. Hope you all had a beautiful Easter. By the way how lucky to have kept that flowering tree through the frost. Sheila

Emily said...

That is such a great Kuchta family photo. The videos, as always, are a hoot.