Monday, August 20, 2007

200th post!

Just noticed that as I was logging in - do I get a free toaster or something?

Last night Lexi came over for a bit, so that Mommy and Daddy could have some one-on-one time with Mason before the baby comes. One of the things we did was watch part of this Scooby Doo movie - I just loved Scooby Doo cartoons when I was a kid! - and at one point she exclaimed, "Whoa! That was really skeepy!" Huh? I asked her what she meant ... "Kinda like scary AND creepy, Nini!" Of course, I should have known.

Here she is with her Great-great Uncle Donny (Linda's brother) and GG Aunt Janice in Omaha last weekend. She and I met Linda for a family reunion there, and she was so good. She stole the hearts of all the old men, and most of the rest of us as well. Uncle Donny and Uncle Dick tried to flip a coin to see who got to take her home. :) WRONG!

On the way home I asked her what her favorite part of the weekend was (we went to the zoo and did lots of fun things) and she thought for a minute, then said "My favorite part of our trip was sleeping with YOU Nini!!" We truly could have shared a twin bed both nights, but guess what ... it was my favorite part too, Lexi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture of Lexi is precious. Her little expression is priceless. I could look it all day and then some. Gma Sheila

Wednesday is almost here!!

Anonymous said...

Love that picture!! Did you tell Christa we figured out where the Jaguar flip came from?

Kari F. said...

Who's the young woman in the picture? Scary... or skeepy. She's getting too grown up. Is OJ going to just get grown up that fast, too? Yikes. Good luck to all the Kuchtas on Wednesday! Go baby!