Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More Callie ...

We had Callie for a couple of hours on Sunday night - I got what I thought was a great video of her army-crawling at warp speed, pulling herself up on a basket of books, tipping it over, and slipping on the books every time she tried to stand up ... meanwhile the cat climbed on top of the basket and was popping her on the head (no claws, don't worry) every time she got close to vertical. Very amusing ... unfortunately the video was too dark to see anything. :(

She also was totally infatuated with Papa's beard, kept petting it and grabbing at it like she was trying to scrape it off. Of course I couldn't quite get the picture at the right time. Oh well, I'll get this new camera figured soon enough I suppose.

Here's a few pictures that are cute enough to post anyway. :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is absolutely adorable -Gina

Anonymous said...

to bad about the video, but I'm glad you got it figured out so we could see new pictures. What a cutie pie! Her smile is darling and I think she is in love with her papa!!!!! GG

Kari F. said...

Okay Callie and Abby are sure putting Wyatt to shame in the hair department. They have thick lovely locks. Gorgeous. Thank goodness Wyatt's a boy. Whew!

Anonymous said...

What a dolly!! Look at those curls. Hugs and kisses to Callie. Grandma Sheila