Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Babies

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Willie! He's officially declawed and de ... well you know. He seems fine, and thankfully he and Millie (formerly known as Billie Bob) picked up where they left off, no hissing or growling necessary. :)

Callie came to visit tonight ... she spent an entire hour crawling up and down the stairs. UP the stairs, sit in my lap, up from my lap, down the stairs, turn in a circle, UP the stairs, sit in my lap, up from my lap, down the stairs, turn in a circle, you get the picture. An HOUR! Oh to be so easily pleased. She is such a doll. Her mommy, on the other hand, is on my list ...



... mom sent no diapers or wipes and an imminent poop ... I had a pull-up ... unfortunately I changed her wet diaper into the pull-up BEFORE the poop ... found another pull-up thankfully since she totally peed down her legs, socks, etc. because the pull-ups are too big for her ... so when she went home she was wearing a huge pull-up and a pair of pajamas that are about Lexi's size. :) Hope they remember to change that pull-up before they put her back to bed! At least I THINK that's what I hope ...

1 comment:

Anita J. said...

Ha ha! I felt that little tinge of "I think that's what I hope." Next time she does remember diapers, hold out two or three and stash them away.