Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When do you make an "M" a "W"??

You make an M a W when you take your new kitty, Millie, to the vet to get declawed and spayed, and the vet calls to say that they can't spay Millie because "she" is a "HE"!!!!!!!! So Millie is now "Willie," and we've renamed Billie Bob "Millie" (since she really IS a girl). This is all very confusing but eventually should clear up the gender issues we've created for the poor things ... and OH MY GOODNESS how could we not tell the difference?? I promise you we looked ... really looked ... at all the kitties and this was the only one that looked like a girl. I'll leave it at that and not humiliate poor Willie any further.

It was definitely one of the funniest phone calls I've gotten in awhile, especially when I told the vet, "Well we'll have to change her - I mean HIS - name now ..." and she said, "Oh we're calling him Milli Vanilli!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me or at least I didn't hear you say what the Vet said yesterday when she called. That is funny! The whole story is one for the books! He is a cute kitty.
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Love the picture of Mason too.