Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We have a baby!!

Did I get anybody's blood pressure to jump? Heart skip a beat? No? Well it was fun imagining that it might.


We got this little tabby last night - she's 3 months old and we named her Millie (yes, it rhymes with Billie (bob) our other she-cat's name ... I really like rhyming. Plus she looks like a Millie. Trust me.) It has been hilarious watching the two of them circle each other and posture and growl and hiss and carry on ... wonder how long it will take for the power struggle to resolve?


2 comments:

Anita J. said...

I LOVE the name Millie. I named my daughter Emily thinking I would call her Millie, but she is just not a Millie. She's an Em or an Emmy.

Such a cute kitty! What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

I like your new look! And that new kitty Millie is sweet. I love tabbies!
Love you,
Mom C