Friday, December 08, 2006

In the Christmas spirit

OK so I broke down and did some Christmas decorating after all. :) Actually, the way it went was that Greg started getting the stuff out and then I couldn't help myself, I got into the decorating a little bit.



Wondering how I got that stuff up there? Thinking it was Greg who helped? NOPE!


It was definitely Brenda, aka SHERA, my superhero friend who has me walking at least three days a week with her, and as a result I'm feeling more energetic than I have in a long time! (Obviously not energetic enough to climb up above the closet ... maybe by next year?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for that I'm going to have you running next time we go "walking". :) Maybe you should get a cardboard cut out of me and leave it up there all year round. :) It'll remind Greg who does all the dirty work. :)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, a little poem for you.... :)

Up above the closet I did climb
and now I leave you a little rhyme
Shera is strong, you'd want her on your side in a fight, but just what did she do to your lights? :)

Love ya! :) TEE HEE