Sunday, September 16, 2007

Going to the movies?


When I was little, whenever my dad would catch me scratching my behind or digging out a wedgie (not that I ever did that), he always asked if I was going to the movies. Why? Because I was picking my seat! Ha ha ha ha! That is what our family fondly calls a "Dad-ism." (He has dozens more, by the way.)

I bought Lexi this adorable yellow skirt - sort of sweat pants material, a little tight over her cute as can be little booty ... except that there's no shorts underneath. I totally know better.


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Baring it all!! It's all so innocent at the age of three. :)I hope you enjoyed the movie show Lexi. :)

Kari F. said...

Oh the humiliation! I love that we get to post many the embarrasments of our children and grandchildren for all the world to see. Love the mermaid Lexi, OJ would be so jealous. Maybe those would get her interested in potty training?