Friday, September 21, 2007

Lexi's new hobby

I let Lexi mess around with my camera today for quite awhile, and was quite surprised at the good job she was doing by the end - here's a few representative samples, in time order ... you can sort of 'see' her figuring out how to get what she wanted by the end. Oh the weird one second from the end is definitely her tongue, and she did it on purpose - turned the camera around and stuck her tongue out at it. :)










AND, last but not least, Tink the wonder dog, who definitely smells like Fritos. Ick. I mean, I love you Tinkles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Lexi!!!! I think we have a future photographer in the family. For such a long time I think I was the only one snapping pictures of everybody. Now, I love to sit back and enjoy all the great pictures that Shannon,Angie, Julie,Sarah Jane and Britty have taken of all the precious children and events that have occured for the past 7 or 8 years. I thank God for digitial cameras and the good 35mm cameras that take such clear pictures. Please keep taking and sending them my way. I love them all.
GG

Brenda said...

Angie, you should totally blog your new living room and show everyone how beautiful it looks.

Brenda said...

I might need my eyes checked, but the little cutie sitting by Christa doesn't look like a Kuchta that I know.:)

Angie Clayton said...

You are so right (I'm assuming you're not talking about Tink) ... the cutie is Fletcher, Randy and Julie's grandson. Christa got to watch him on Friday for his mom, Summer, while she worked.

Emily said...

Great pictures, Lexi! Your cousins, Ian and Madeline also enjoy taking pictures from time to time. Love seeing things from your perspective. Madsey always captures lots of feet, and I see Lexi did too!