Saturday, November 28, 2009

Proof positive

Those of you that know me well know I have a decidedly "bah-humbug" attitude when it comes to decorating for Christmas.  I think it started the year we moved out of our Clinton house - I just didn't feel the urge.  Worse, I didn't wanna.  And then over the past few years I got out of the habit, purposefully I suppose.  Now I have decorated half-heartedly a few times (under duress I must add), but today we cranked up the Christmas music and went to town.  SO I thought I should take a moment and prove that I actually did get over my listless, I-don't-give-a-care approach to making my house look and smell like all things Christmas, at least for this year!











I may have to update these pictures after the cats have had time to adjust and/or the kids come over the next time ... rearrangements are almost sure to take place!  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Hi Kooky said...

I have the tree up, but the all the ornaments and lights are still in the boxes. Kudos to you for getting it DONE! p.s. all this warm weather isn't helping me feel like Christmas.