Saturday, November 07, 2009

Things skittering around in my head ...

1) Charles Martin is a great author - I just discovered him, but if you haven't read his stuff do it!!

2) Going to Walmart early definitely has the advantage of less screaming children; however, having the aisles blocked by numerous vendors and employees restocking shelves might be just as bad.  It's a toss-up.

3) If you have the cart that goes thump-thump-thump, that is worse than either scenario referred to in #2 above.

4) "It is better to go to a funeral than to a feast, you just might learn something."  Ecclestiastes 7:2

5) Blueberry donuts rock.

6) I spend way too much energy on things that don't matter.

7) KU plays K-State today ... which will probably lead to #8 ...

8) I need a nap!

That's it for now ... brain dump complete.


4 comments:

Jen said...

Totally with you on #2,3 & 6. Working on 6...

Christa said...

We are going to walmart with our screaming children. I brought home blueberry donuts for breakfast this morning. J has a Nebraska football game today, ergo #8 for me as well. Why didn't Dad return your cart? I'm shocked.

I love the heck out of you. :)

Angie Clayton said...

Actually, we did NOT get the thumping cart this morning, shocking but true; nevertheless, the statement remains true! :) I love you too, tons and tons.

Kari F. said...

You know Angie I agree about the earlier the better. Before 9 is aces in my book! However if I am fortunate enough to go by myself I can tolerate and even ignore screaming children, clogged aisles, and a thumping cart! Its bliss I tell ya!