Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I'm a Publisher!

OK not true, really.  But it made me laugh to type it.  Actually, I'm trying to learn Publisher so that I can do brochures and newsletters and the like at work.  And I'm feeling that whole old dogs, new tricks thing a bit.  I started with an existing document and just played around with it, trying to get a feel for how it works, and much to my consternation two pages quickly overflowed to three, whole sections of text disappeared, and while trying to shrink a "text box" I turned it sideways instead.  I'm laughing now ... let's see if that's still true as my deadlines grow near ... somehow I must figure out how to engage my under-developed right brain, as my dominant left brain is not serving me well in this venture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.