Monday, November 29, 2010

The Art Gallery

I have a whole room (unfinished) in my basement that is wallpapered with the creations of the littles.  Thought I would share a few from last week.  First, Lexi:



No it's not a windmill, it's a flower, and you will get an earful if you say otherwise.  Just warnin' ya.  I was pretty impressed with the whole 3D thing though - my tape dispenser is nearly empty but this jewel was worth it! 



Got it yet?  It says "the dumb turkey."  (Inventive spelling, that's what you call that.)  Why is he dumb?  Because he thinks the shaking, cracking egg down in the corner is "A baby!" ... in other words a turkey baby ... but the truth?  Joke's on him - it's a T-REX inside that egg! 


How 'bout this one?  "Bugs in Action"!  (Again with the spelling, I know.)


Had to zoom in on the detail - note the eyelashes, etc., on these fine little folks!

And ... drum roll please ... Mason:


I love how all his people have a "V" for a mouth ... and the careful use of stickers too!


This one makes me smile for two reasons - the "S" in his name, and the unabashed use of the pink flowers!

And last but not least, Callie Anne:


 Indiscriminate use of pattern, texture and dimension!


Lexi did the flowers for her, the stamps were already on the paper, so her contribution was the red heart, the green trail through the leaves, and the VIOLENT blue patch in the middle.  :)

LOVE THEM!



No comments: