Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Campers

Here's a sampling of a few kids from camp - sweet and cute, for the most part!


This is Dominique - an interesting little kid, to say the least. I'll leave it at that.


Kids and bubbles - hours of fun! It's amazing how the simplest things will thrill a 5 year old - sometimes I think we forget that and try to "entertain" them way too much!


Above is Adam, and this is the face he made everytime he was asked to smile - kinda scary!


This is Mikal - with stickers all over her face!


And last but not least, Jordan. He was my buddy by the end of the week - mostly because he'd been in to see me so many times for being naughty! :) He was really ornery but I totally fell in love with him. When it was time to pray and load the kids on the buses to go home, he jumped up in my arms and wrapped his legs around my waist and wouldn't let go! Made me cry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam makes me laugh...

That is all...

-you know who