Saturday, January 02, 2010

Carnivore?

Happy New Year!  We rang in the new year at Christa's house with a crowd of my favorite people - my side of the family and Kirk and Brenda and family.  The kids were great - in fact Lexi actually made it to midnight!  So did I, incidentally, which is the first time in recent memory that has happened.  :)

Yesterday we spent the afternoon with a crowd of more of my favorite people and celebrated Christmas with the Claytons.  It was chaotic fun too, and once again the kids were so good!  It's amazing to see all the cousins growing up so fast. 

Somehow I forgot to take my camera to all of these gatherings, so sadly I have none to post.

Recovering this weekend - hoping to sleep enough to catch up for all the late nights and fun times. 

So I'll leave you with this from Lexi, announced at lunch yesterday to the whole table:  "If I was I dinosaur, I'd want to be a T-Rex, because they're carnivores and I LIKE MEAT!"  A girl after my own heart.

No comments: