Thursday, May 18, 2006

And he's off ...

Well, B.J. and his friend Will (who's been staying with us since they got done for the semester) left this morning for sunny San Diego. Did I mention how much I'll miss him? However there are some things I WON'T MISS ...

Like what their room looked like pretty much the whole time they were here:



As compared to ... {sigh of relief} what their room looks like now!



Seriously, please pray for them on their journey - it will be a very long drive. We sent them with lots of snacks and a MapQuest set of directions, and are praying Psalm 34:1-8 for us and for them as they go:

"I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul will make its boast in the Lord;
The humble will hear it and rejoice.
O magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.
I sought the Lord, and He answered me,
And delivered me from my fears.
The looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces will never be ashamed.
This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him,
And saved him out of all his troubles!
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him,
And rescues them.
O taste and see that the Lord is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!"

3 comments:

Angie Clayton said...

I know he will be ... I'll just be really happpy when they get there safely! They made it as far as Albuquerque yesterday, not bad.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»