Tuesday, May 23, 2006

BJ is safe and happy in San Diego!

Their trip was uneventful, from the sounds of it, other than the minor issue of his friend running out of money two tanks of gas from San Diego! He called last night and had spent the day at the beach with some friends, and says he caught three waves and is definitely getting the hang of surfing! He is going to send some pictures as soon as he can get internet access - apparently the balcony of the house looks over the bay and is quite beautiful at night.

He said he would be a "pro" surfer by the time we go to visit in September ... I said, "Cool, then you can teach me!" and his response was something to the effect of, "Yeah that's gonna happen." Hmmm. You all should know what an athlete I am so it just stuns me that he doesn't think I'll be a good student! :)

His address is: 3344 Trumbull Street, San Diego, California 92106
His phone is the same: 913-484-1258 - he has free minutes after 7 p.m. (9 p.m. our time) and on the weekends.

He went to church on Sunday, and he starts work next Monday. More as I find it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»