Saturday, May 27, 2006

Seen at the races ...


Seen at the races ...
Originally uploaded by aclayton123.
From the top - left to right:
1) Butt crack. No further explanation needed. (Except that I PROMISE I didn't see the paramedics until after I took the picture.)
2) Interesting footwear.
3) A lady who sat down - very quickly - right in front of us - we barely got our camera off the seat before she sat down!
4) The footprint Christa accidentally (really) left on her shirt when she crossed her legs.
5) Very cute little boy with BIG ear protection!
6) On the counter in the bathroom - WHAT IS THIS???
7) Very fun "small world" thing - this shirt says "Adams Central Patriots" which is where I graduated from high school 25 years ago in Hastings Nebraska!
8) Good head protection from the hot sun.
9) GREAT mullet! Nice pose too.
10) Remind me never to go out in public dressed like this.
11) Cute bald head blocking Greg's view for hours.
12)Very handy T-shirt - it's a map of Kansas - maybe in case he gets lost driving home?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»