Sunday, May 21, 2006

A few observations from the weekend



No story here, just darn cute!


One of Lexi's favorite pastimes ... sorta scary ... lining things up. Give me an "O", give me a "C", give me a "D" ... whattyaget? A slightly OCD little girl! :)


This is what I call a lizard, also known as a skink, and there are lots of them out here. Let's just say I don't love them, especially the first time I found one in my house, and Greg found ME standing in chair waiting for him to get home and get it out of here. I showed this one to Lexi, and she said "OH NO! It's an alligator!" It's about 3 inches long. :)


Papa playing his guitar and Lexi dancing her heart out ... once again, just pretty darn cute.


OK, now for the observations, the things I learned this weekend.
1) The tiniest bit of bubbles goes a VERY LONG WAY in a fountain. This was about four hours after I put it in! Greg is still laughing. Lexi loved it!
2) One minute is definitely too long to melt chocolate chips in the microwave - no picture, the smoke alarm was going off and I thought it was probably more important to put out the fire than get the camera.
3) A squirrel, landing in the wrong spot on a transformer, will not only knock out the power to the entire neighborhood, but will still be smoking and sizzling when it hits the ground. Nasty. And definitely too gross for the camera.

2 comments:

Angie Clayton said...

OK the birthday pictures are up! I guess he was pretty well green the rest of the afternoon - no big surprise!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»