Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Lexi in her element ...

Lexi LOVES to play outside at Nini and Papa's house! She has a collection of cups, spades, a little wheelbarrow, buckets, and various other necessities, and a built-special-for-Lexi-by-Papa place to stand in front of the fountain. This occupies her for hours!
Don't ya just love these "raindrop boots"?! No amount of talking will convince her they're watermelon boots - I think she MIGHT have a mind of her own, I'm not sure yet. :) (She really cracks me up when she insists on wearing these boots with shorts or a skirt!)
She is so proud of herself for watering Papa's flowers (and shells, and rocks, and the patio, and lots of other stuff when I'm not watching closely!)
I love this little curly head posed right next to this quote: "One is Nearer God's Heart in a Garden Than Anywhere Else On Earth."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»