Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This-n-that

This is the coolest muffin pan ever! It's silicone and can take up to 450 degrees in the oven, cleans up in a snap, and best of all, the muffins come out without any trouble! OK I'm a complete dork to get so excited about a muffin pan, you don't need to say it. My mother-in-law gifted me with this one and I am very very happy.

This is Greg's new smoker! Happy early Father's Day! Any of you that have experienced his smoked creations will know that this is a big event. Looking forward to trying it out and having lots of company to share with this summer.


Aren't these the most beautiful iris? I've never seen any quite like this - they're down by our garden. Reminds me of my Aunt Grace - her ENTIRE backyard was full of iris when I was a kid.


OK. It's Wednesday. These are STILL bubbles from Sunday. It's not really that funny any more.


Cute little turtle scurrying across my yard yesterday - I was shocked at how fast he was moving! Maybe he had a date?


What is this, you ask? If you look closely you can see that it is a bunch of "decorative" grass all laying down. Why would it be laying down? BECAUSE something really big has been sleeping there. Wow do I ever hope it was deer.


This is the fountain in the pond across the meadow from us - just pretty. And I promise sincerely I will not put any bubbles in there.

3 comments:

shannon said...

am i a dork or what, because i have not had any luck with my muffin pan. they never rose and i couldn't get them out?!?!

Angie Clayton said...

Really? Did you spray it with Pam first? Mine came out just by kind of turning each cup inside out - they popped right out. Maybe I'll send you my recipe and you can try that - see if it's the pan or something else?

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»