Thursday, September 21, 2006

Catch up time!

Finally I'm back in action on the blog. It's been a long week of moving and settling in but we are feeling so comfortable and at home here already!! It's so great to be close enough to Christa that she can e-mail me at 6:30 a.m., tell me she needs blueberries to make something special since today is J's birthday, and show up at my house 3 minutes after I call her. :) Speaking of J's birthday, Lexi was heard singing during her non-nap: "Happy Birthday to Lexi - NOT Daddy - Lexi, Happy Birthday to Lexi, - NOT Daddy!" We've got the kids overnight tonight while Christa and J are out and about - here's a few pictures and a video from this evening.





Toddlers and a laundry basket - what's the deal? Fun stuff.




Lexi's art work from tonight ... ok not much to brag about, she's definitely got my genes when it comes to creativity, but she had fun and made a HUGE mess so it definitely wasn't a waste of time!








And finally ... we got this in the mail, along with a winning scratch off card! Anyone need a job as a translater/proofreader? These folks might could use your help!



2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't think I have met you, Angie, but it's good to have someone out there to remind me it's my own brother's birthday. Yikes! I forgot! I have been checking in on Lexi and Mason for a while now. Your blog is awesome and my kids enjoy seeing their cousins. Gotta go call J! Happy Birthday to him!

Anonymous said...

i no that i talk gooder english than that! translate for them i shall. "you got scratch the itch - we feed ewe cheep"