Monday, September 11, 2006

Sea World

Whew. I have a little time and a little energy so I'll share some more vacation pictures. We closed on the house Friday, and worked there all weekend - this week is moving boxes and we'll do the big furniture move on Friday and Saturday. Can't wait for it to be over at this point! :)



We also went on this roller coaster/get-soaked-at-the-bottom - they take pictures of you while you're one it and try to get you to buy them at the bottom ... well I look like a COMPLETE IDIOT in this picture, screaming like a little girl, white knuckles hanging on for dear life ... and Darah bought the picture. Why do I have this feeling this is coming back to haunt me somehow???



Stingray - I heard these things can kill you.


Cute little seal.


BUTT UGLY MANATEE! What in the world was God thinking of when He created this thing? Tell me He doesn't have a sense of humor!!
And another - love the hairy chin.




Dolphins are cute too!


But sharks are scary - especially the next one with the ginormous teeth! Dude was moving too fast to get a more centered picture, but you get the idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I would pay to get a copy of that picture on the ride. :) Think of the fun!!! Now you understand the why we had so much fun with the manatee when we went to florida. :) I love the picture of the dolphin. They have to be my all time favorite. What a beautiful creature.

Anonymous said...

You got some good pictures. I especially like the one of the little seal. Maybe you could make some extra spending money, as I think there are quite a few of us that would pay to see that picture.