Monday, September 25, 2006

Pics of the day


Mason in mid-whine ...


Lexi concentrating on getting glue stick on every possible surface except the paper ...


Lexi super-concentrating (you can tell by the tongue) on getting paint on her shirt and the table instead of the paper ...


My calendar after Lexi dismantled it and I made her put it back together. Hmmm .. me thinks this proves that time has no meaning for a toddler. As if I didn't already know that!

Obviously, I'm quite proud of myself for figuring out how to take black and white and sepia tone pictures ... look out now!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lexi's sense of time. :) I also love the pic's and the color you used, you'll have to share how you did it sometime. Oh by the way... we're still waiting!!!! :)

Angie Clayton said...

Oh believe me, I KNOW you're still waiting! :)

Anonymous said...

i am tired of looking at mason whine...

hint

hint