Friday, September 22, 2006

CHRISTA AND J NEED A BLOG!!

Calling all family, friends, and anyone else who might be lurking - join me in insisting that Christa needs to start her own blog! She tried to tell me that I tell all her good stories, but that is totally not true - for example, I haven't said anything about Mason eating poop, or why J received pregnancy tests as a birthday gift. SO I want hundreds of comments agreeing with me that she needs to start one of her own, instead of hiding behind her mommy's blog! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will join your fight for C and J to get a Blog.I would love to go blog jumping everday and keep up on my girls!:) Life just isn't the same without a blog. I've been sitting here way to long and i've loved every minute of it. Christa may not get anything done but it would do a great service for the people that need to know what's going on. How could you not tell people about mason v.s.Poop, and this way she could have fun with her future pregnancy. COME ON CHRISTA JOIN IN ON THE FUN!!!!

Emily said...

Come on Christa...all the cool kids are doing it!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Christa to start a blog for her family. It is a great tool for family to keep in touch.You can do it!
Love
Grama Pat