Thursday, September 14, 2006

Last post for awhile

The computer's coming down tonight, and I don't know when we'll be up and running again at the new house, so I'll leave you with a few more fun vacation pictures. Believe me, there will be lots of moving stories to share as soon as I recover. :)



This is one of MANY lovely camper homes parked at the beach - apparently people live in these things, and just move them around from one lot to another every day or two to keep from getting kicked out. I'm diggin' the sunroof!


This picture was on the inside of the elevator that we frequented going back and forth from our hotel room ... SOMEONE just couldn't leave this poor girl alone, and she was finally so hideous the whole picture disappeared the last day we were there.


These are two women that B.J. works with, Tammy (on the left) and Jen. We think Tammy is the spittin' image of our friend Joan Vieux!!


Darah and B.J. making nice.


OK this was weird. These two goofballs were walking down the beach on Coronado Island in their wedding clothes (obviously) ... but the girl had this look of horror and embarrassment on her face the whole time. It was like this was something she thought would be so cool when she was dreaming of her wedding when she was five, but the reality wasn't so cool. And THEN someone asked, "Did you just get married?" I'm thinking, DUH, but she answered, "Yeah, on Saturday!" We were there on MONDAY!! I can't even speculate what that was all about.


BIG shark jaws.


Probably overstepping someone's boundaries here, but we couldn't resist. :)


Icky slimy mess of eels. Gave me the creeps.



Looking forward to getting back with you, and sharing pictures of our new house. Leave me some comments while I'm off-line!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could understand if it was your wedding day and you wanted to get some sunset beach pictures with your new hubby, but I agree with you that was a bit nutty.

Anonymous said...

I agree, tammy looks just like Joan. Darah looks like a sweetheart. Her and B.J seem like they really fit good together.

Anonymous said...

I'm offended.

Anonymous said...

You'll have to call me to find out! =)