Friday, September 08, 2006

Darah and B.J., Father and Son

We closed on our house in Olathe this morning and have been working over there ever since! So I'm TOO TIRED to do much more than post a few pictures - you've been waiting for these anyway, right? More soon - many fun photos left to share!







Darah and B.J.'s feet - so cute! Note: B.J. wanted to be sure you noticed his big big toe.





The Boys in front of a mirror that makes you look short and FAT! They wanted to take a picture of Darah and I in front of it - ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!!!!





Hangin' out at the pool - cool shades Beej.





Hangin' out at the beach ...





Hangin' out at Sea World ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was not kidding when I said my handsome grandson!!!!! See what I mean? And Darah is a beautiful women. Hey Beej!!!!! I'm glad you discovered grunge is out even though most of the world believes it's in. I can't get over the change that it has made in your appearance. Wow! I'm also glad you are willing and able to work with children. With your personality I'll bet they just adore you. Your walk is so important before them and I know you are creating a possitive influence with them. As they see you following after
Christ and not your peers, you will be God's man for leading the future generation to follow Christ also.I am very proud of you. You are maturing into a man.
A side note.......a reporter asked a 104 year old woman what was the best thing about being 104? She answered, "no peer pressure". Ha, she knows it goes on for ever. When you are alright in your own skin and you are in fellowship with the Lord.......peer pressure isn't so hard.You don't have to wait to be the oldest person alive!!!!! You look very happy and I'm really pleased about that.
I love you,
Grama

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos!! Darah is a very pretty girl, and what can I say.......... BJ looks as handsome as ever. I'm so glad you all had such a good time together.

Love you, Linda