Monday, November 27, 2006

10 days??

WOW!!!!! I can't believe I've let 10 days go by without posting. I guess Thanksgiving preparations consumed me last week, and then ...



These two cute kids came in from San Diego to surprise everyone on Thanksgiving day! Greg and I knew they were coming, but no one else did, so it was a very fun thing to see everyone's surprised faces when they walked in!! It required a bit of truth manipulating by me ... telling a sad story of how Greg got called away to fix a client's hot water heater when he was really at the airport picking them up ... and I had everyone fooled so well that it was kind of scary to think I was that good at lying!!

Anyway, they're still here, we've enjoyed every minute, and that's why I haven't posted in awhile!

Last night we went to visit the self-proclaimed "Largest Private Inflatable Christmas Display in America" ... it was impossible to get a good picture of the whole thing, so these will have to do. Let's just say it was ridiculous!! But, something for B.J. and Darah to brag about when they get back to San Diego, for sure!! Sea World's got nothin' on this display!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.....you did a very good job of convincing us all that Greg was helping some poor woman with a house full of company and a bum water heater on Thanksgiving day.............at dinner time..........and she was a very loyal customer.........and need I say more.....BUT it was one of the best surprises I've ever had. BJ looks wonderful and his beautiful girl friend, I was soooo longing to meet. She is a sweetie. I think that intern job in California was well worth it.
Love you all,
Mom and Grama

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see B.J and Darah. I know that you really enjoyed having your kids there. You did great holding that secret as long as you did, plus you're really good at lying!!:) I'm so proud, sniff, sniff. :)