Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Boycott over

Well, I can officially post again. I was boycotting my blog until B.J. posted. Very mature of me, don't you think? Well, so what, it worked.

This is embarrassing. The chair I was sitting in was creaking and groaning - you can see why. Guess my butt's too big. Brenda, thanks for making me post this.
The back of Mason's head, after Papa sprayed him with water and did a little "styling" ... no real point to this picture, it just looks funny! :)
And Lexi's curly pig tails! I love them!
And my mother-in-law, Pat, talking to a group of eight young women Saturday morning at our first Kitchen Window class - we have another one Thursday night with eight more women, mostly older (or should I say seasoned :). The class is designed to share with each other about budgeting, shopping, meal planning, tips and tricks in the kitchen, essential kitchen "tools", etc. We had a blast!

7 comments:

Brandon said...

That chair has been just waiting to go since maryanne... I cannot wait to see those kids, they are getting bigger and bigger. I did switch to beta, I haven't noticed a huge difference, although I switched after my post, so I don't know if it is easier to make new ones.

Anonymous said...

Just guys showed up for Koinonia tonight so I am taking a break catching up on e-mails and blog news and noticed you still hadn't posted a new post. Didn't know you were boycotting. I read his and went to comments and you had just posted a comment on his blog...so I went to your blog and sure enough, a new post. I love the curly pigtails...so cute. Mason might start a new trend! Pretty cool. That chair might have been one that I sat in! I love your counters heighth. I don't even need a chair. I can just lean without bending down! Did you notice that? Class was so much fun and I'm looking forward to Thursday night with the "more seasoned" women. It's especially fun to be doing it with you. You are the nuts and bolts and I'm a lot of fluff!!!!
Love you,
Mom

Angie Clayton said...

B.J. - thanks for the vote of confidence ... I forgot it was going going gone when Mary Ann was here! You won't believe the kids ... Christmas is a long time to wait, they may be doing algebra by then! :)

GG - I think I'm just plain nuts, forget the bolts.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Thursday night. I can use all the help I can get when it comes to cooking and little tricks in the kitchen. :)

J and Christa said...

Brenda, what are you talking about? Peppermint pie, Lemon Bars, Snickers stuff, candy corn and peanuts ... all the stuff you've ever made for us is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Ok.... but do you notice that all the food I bring is JUNK FOOD!!:)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could join in on Thursday night. I'm REALLY seasoned, and it sounds like so much fun!!

Thanks to BJ for finally writing more on his blog. I was almost going into great-granchild withdrawal.