Sunday, November 05, 2006

More bathroom humor

We've been tag-teaming with my mom and dad watching the kiddos this weekend while Christa and J are at a marriage conference in Iowa - hope they enjoy it as much as we did when we went!!

Yesterday Lexi disappeared for some undetermined length of time ... when I noticed she was MIA, I yelled "Lexi what are you doing?" From the bathroom at the top of the stairs came the sweet little answer ... "I'm Pwunging!!" Arghhhhhhh! Plunger in the toilet, water everywhere, big long talk about who's allowed to use the plunger (Nini and Papa), threats of a spanking next time ... you know the drill.

I do love that child.

I just realized how many of my posts are about poop and such. Hmmm. Wonder what that means.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MIA and in the bathroom, bad combinations. :) She was just waiting to try the whole plunger thing again since you moved.Very,very funny.
Maybe your post about poop so much because you're secretly wanting some choc. :)

Angie Clayton said...

Ooh. Yucky thought. Don't ever do that again.

Anonymous said...

Did you know what I meant? I meant that when Lexi wants choc. she has to go poop, then she is rewarded some.:)

Angie Clayton said...

Nope, definitely thought you were equating poop with chocolate. Which I guess you were, but not in the terms I was thinking! :) Probably I've said more than enough on this subject for awhile. I am giggling though.

Anonymous said...

You're the greatest girl!! I knew there was a reason why I hung out with you all the time!! Love ya sis! Bren