Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Weather extravaganza

Nothing like the Midwest to bring adventure into our lives through the weather - maybe because there's not much else going on here?? (Besides ridiculous inflatable Christmas displays of course - see previous post.)

Yesterday (and for almost a week before) it was in the mid-70's, balmy and warm, had to have the ceiling fans going, didn't want to have the oven running or a crowd of people in the house for fear the air conditioner would be necessary. TODAY:

Freezing rain, snow expected overnight, and the temperature is now in the low 30's and falling rapidly. The heater is on. I'm making bread and soup. Love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear the lastest from the five o'clock news? We are now suppose to get 6-12 inches of snow. I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it. :)Now, they just better not change it.

Anonymous said...

I'm going bonkers with all the different weather forecasts depending on which channel you watch - how can they disagree THAT much? One says 1-3", another says 6-12" - big difference! I think I'll just quit watching the tv and see what God sends us!

Angie