Friday, October 27, 2006

Buns and cheese

We're home - actually came home sooner than we expected because of rumors and threats of bad weather in Nebraska. So, we headed for home late Wednesday night, which made yesterday pretty much of a bust but hey, the kids (all THREE of them) slept all the way in the car! :) We did get the dresser stripped - now it's ready for sanding.


Here's a couple of cute pictures from the drive up.



Today Christa and I did our normal Friday grocery/errands run - I had the cart carrying Mason and he did a little damage when I wasn't watching...


If you look close enough at the cheese you can see the teeth marks. At least he was gnawing on things I had already paid for, could have been worse, although I'm not sure why he's not processing the whole "covered in plastic" thing ... :)

No comments: