Monday, October 23, 2006

TTFN!

Off to Nebraska for a few days for some stripping ... hee hee, just wanted to say that. For a long time we've had a dresser that matches a bedroom set that belonged to Greg's grandpa. We now have the rest of the set - it's still in great shape - but many moons ago we painted the dresser "KU" colors - red and blue. It was in B.J.'s room forever; in fact, the dresser has his initials carved in the top of it in several places! Anyway, two of my friends in Kearney claim to be near-professional strippers (there I did it again :) so I'm taking the dresser and going for a visit. I'm also taking my daughter and the babies, so there you have the makings for a fun trip with lots of pictures and stories to share when we get home, probably Friday or Saturday. See you then!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

TTFN? care to explain to the lay person...

Angie Clayton said...

Come on now ... are you THAT young? Ta ta for now.

Angie Clayton said...

Oh I didn't know it was a "no-no" - so idolize me no more! :) Why? I have it set to where I get an e-mail everytime someone comments so it doesn't really matter if it's to a new or old post. The question is, will you see this reply? :)

Angie Clayton said...

Just keeps me from obsessing, that's all. :) Important in my life as you might have guessed.