Thursday, October 19, 2006

Free entertainment

Christa and I took the kids to the Great Mall yesterday to play - we discovered that early afternoon on a weekday is the perfect time! There were only a few other kids there, and Lexi and Mason had a blast. Lexi even made a little friend.



Mason, on the other hand, was on a mission the whole time we were there! What kind of mission, specifically, we never really figured out, but he never stopped moving! That is, once we got him to quit playing the game of running out of the play area altogether every time he got a chance. :)

He really "encouraged" this little girl to move along so he could get up on the froggy ...



This mirror made him look skinny!! That's a first!



And he LOVED spinning the blocks on this board - if you could call something that violent spinning. :)


And last but not least, a little video of him getting in and out of a boat. Very gracefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina called at lunchtime and said I had to go to your blog. "There's video with Mason and it's funny." I was in the middle of? But Kari and Molly were here (quilting time) fixing lunch for the kids and Audrey had stopped in for lunch so Kari ran in. We hear her laughing so we all stop what we're doing and gather round "the movie".In one picture he looks remarkably like JR. Your blog is nothing short of THE BEST!! It's like I'm right there with those two. Thank you. Thank you. It's all such a gift for me. I love your new home. Wow the basement is gorgeous. And Greg I really like your spider turned cat!? Emily's really loving those soup bowls. I'm gonna try your recipe when I get back from Iowa City. Love to you both. Sheila

Angie Clayton said...

Sheila - I'm so glad you enjoy it - I sure have fun doing it!! Those kids are a constant source of material, for sure! I thought Mason looked a lot like JR in the "skinny mirror" picture ... maybe someday. :) Actually I see more and more of JR in him all the time, even down to facial expressions. I'm enjoying keeping up with the rest of your family on their blogs too - feel like I'm getting to know everyone a bit! I assume you're going to visit Heidi? Enjoy, and safe travel to you. Come visit sometime - I've got extra bedrooms now, just a block from the kids - wouldn't we have fun!!