Monday, October 30, 2006

Random pictures

No real news from my corner of the world, so I thought I'd just go back through my pictures and see if there were any I should have posted but didn't because I forgot or something more entertaining came along. (Wow was that the longest run-on sentence ever?)







The first picture was during the potty training days ... I think Christa and Lexi just hung out in the bathroom the entire day but whatever, it worked! Glad that's behind us! Then there's my "little" brother Mike with Lexi - the boy can sleep anywhere, anytime. It's a gift. The huge cat is my friend Darlynn's - I can't remember what it's called but it's some special breed ... anyway it was ginormous!! The last picture is Eric on his birthday - judging by the painted toenails it is his sweet mother Brenda rearranging his face. :)

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Can I just say there is way too much nudity in this post!

Angie Clayton said...

Mike if you scroll down real fast to the picture of Mason sleeping and then back up to you sleeping, you are sort of interchangeable ...

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you reading with the kids. Before long Lexi will be reading to you! :)

I love the one of Lexi in the bathroom. You should share the story of her straining to get choc. :)