Friday, October 13, 2006

When I am old, I shall wear purple ...



I think I broke my toe.

How, you ask? Being a putz, like usual. I rammed my foot into the couch on the way through the family room. Like I do several times a day. Only it really hurt, REALLY hurt, this time!! I tell Greg he can't make fun of me when I do stuff like this (including random running into walls and tripping over things) because I can't help it ... I am so incredibly spatially challenged that I've decided it's a birth defect. And it's not nice to make fun of birth defects, is it?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you know that Lexi has a ducky helmet that might come in handy!:)

Angie Clayton said...

Ummm, that might qualify as making fun, you insensitive friend you! :)

Anonymous said...

Honestly though I know your pain. I broke my little toe years ago on the same foot you did and it was nasty. I hope you're feeling better. I guess that makes us true sisters. :)

shannon said...

what are we going to do with you?

Angie Clayton said...

If I was a horse you'd shoot me ...

shannon said...

...no, we may just hang you in sling for a while, you're worth keepin' around. of course if you managed to hurt yourself while being imobilized we may have to consider it...maybe psych evaluation????